WHAT IS IT?
This contest is for the school librarians, teachers, principals, administrators, security guards, cooks, and any other school staff member interested in having some reading-related competitive fun during National Library Week!
Make sure your cameras are poised and ready throughout National Library Week to catch great photo ops that have to do with reading. As long as the subject can be linked back to reading in some way, and takes place on school grounds, it counts. Each staff member can submit as many photos as he or she would like. A professional photographer will then judge the entries, and a winner will be selected!
Various submitted photographs will be featured on the National Library Week blog, but only one winner will be announced on Friday, December 13. The winner will receive an amazing prize for his or her school’s library: 40 fabulous book with multiple library activity ideas accompanying each one!
That’s 40 books with over 100 book-based activities, valued at Rs. 30,000!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Any staff members from schools registered for Hippocampus’ National Library Week, 2013
- To enter, send your photograph to email@example.com or courier a printed copy of it directly to us at:
Hippocampus Children’s Company
525, 16th Main, 3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore – 560034
- Your photo must have something to do with reading, although you can be creative as to how! Also, all photographs must take place at your school.
- When you send in your entry, make sure to include the following information:
- Name of Photographer:
- Photographer’s Phone Number:
- Photographer’s Email Address:
- Photographer’s Role at School:
- School Name:
- School Phone Number:
- School Email Address:
- Staff members can submit as many photos as he or she would like.
- All photographs that are entered into the contest may be posted on the National Library Week blog, or used in any other Hippocampus marketing or informational materials, without any further notice to the photographer.
- The photographer agrees to obtain permission from any students/staff members that are included in the photo before entering it into the Get Caught Reading contest.
- We must receive all entries by Friday, December 6th at midnight.
- A professional photographer will review all photographs and determine the winner. The winner will be announced here on the National Library Week blog on Dec 16. The winner will also be directly contacted.